About Spring Fest 2019
20th Spring festival, Assam Society of Bangalore.ৰঙালী বিহুতি অসমৰ বাপোটি সাহোন, বিহু ভালপোৱাৰ উৎসৱ, বিহু বসন্তৰ উৎসৱ | এই বসন্ততেই আমি উদযাপন কৰিবলৈ লৈছো অসম চছাইটি,বাংগালোৰৰ বিংশতিতম ৰঙালী বিহু উৎসৱ, আমাৰ মৰমৰ জুবিন গাৰ্গৰ সৈতে | তাৰ উপৰিও উত্তৰ পূৰ্ৱাঞ্চলৰ নানা ৰকমৰ খাদ্য় সম্ভাৰৰ জুতি লৈ আন বহুতো শিল্পীৰ সংগীতানুষ্ঠান উপভোগ কৰিবলৈ এই বসন্ত উৎসৱলৈ আপোনালোকক অসম চছাইটি,বাংগালোৰৰ তৰফৰ পৰা নিমন্ত্ৰণ জনালো ।
Assam Society of Bangalore have been celebrating Bihu in Bangalore since last 19 years. Assam Society of Bangalore have been able to sustain the legacy of "Bapotisahon" Rongali Bihu by organising various traditional cultural programmes including - Husori Competition and Bihu Kuwori Competition in the past many years. This year too ASOB is geared up to celebrate its 20th Grand Bihu Celebrations in Namma Bengaluru on 13th April, 2019 where the Rockstar of Assam "Zubeen Garg" will perform live with his band ! Along with this you will also withness an awesome Bihu Husori By "ASOB Bihu Husori Team", North East Food Fest, Handloom Flea with participating stalls coming from Assam as the key attractions for the day. Your Support and Participation will help ASOB in organizing the Event for the Assamese Community in Bangalore in Grand Way. Let us meet on 13th April have a whole-hearted Celebration of our Grand Rongali Bihu.
Registration and Passes
Click the Book Now button:This link will take to the payment gateway of Payumoney. You a confirmation mail within 24 hours of successful payment from payuMoney or from Assam Society of Bangalore. Kindly show us the confirmation mail/receipt in a printout or a soft copy in your mobile so that we can issue you the at Passes at the venue.
Terms and Conditions
- All rights reserved.
- This ticket is proof of purchase of the event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- No cancellation allowed.
- No alcohol is allowed to be brought in to the festival venue.
- Assam Society of Bangalore reserves the right to refuse entry if anyone is found to be drunk while entering the event venue.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the premises.
- Confirmed seating arrangements only for Patron and Corporate passes.
- Special area will be allocated for single female attendees in the Economy Area.
- Seating arrangements first come first serve basis.
- Neither the event manager not ASoB can accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at an Event.
- If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a volunteer or ASoB Helpdesk.
All you need to know
- All are welcome :).
- Contribution for Corporate Pass : Rs. 1000
- Contribution for Economy Pass : Rs. 500
- Entry FREE for Children below 5 years
- Event timing : 2 pm till 10 pm
- Pay online through the link in this page.
- You will be issued a Entry Ticket at the venue after showing the receipt.
- 10:00 AM - Bihu Flag Hosting and Welcome Chorus
- 11:00 AM - Jolpaan
- 3:00 PM - Fun Games
- 3:30 PM - Laru Pitha Pona Competition.
- 4:00 PM - Bihu Kuwori and Mukoli Bihu Competition
- 6:00 PM - Cultural Evening
Call for Queries
You can also contact for passes
- Rocky: 9036162302, [JP Nagar]
- Hirak Jyoti: 8892942382 [BTM Layout]
- Pulakesh: 8748008777 [Koramangala]
- Abhijit Thapa: 9739003056 [Marathahalli]
- Dhiraj Talukdar: 9740325000, [Whitefield]
- Dhurba Das: 8892502504 [Horamavu/MG Road]
- Mohshin Ahmed: 9739879777 [Kamanahalli]
- Samarjit Ghosh: 9845094517 [BEL Circle/Ramaiah College]
- Dipankar Kalita: 9986731340 [Axomi/Koramangala]
- Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited Patron passes are available only for few families. Please call immediately 76766 61970 to confirm your pass.
NE Food Festival & Flea Market and
We at ASoB, always try new ways to make sure that fellow Bangalorean Assamese enjoy the events/festivals to the fullest. This Bihu we are Bringing you a Food Carnival of finger licking cuisines from various North east states . Exclusive stall of delicious Assamese Cuisine will also be there to make you feel that you are never far away from Assam. Also find products of home decor, apparels, crockery, jewellery, accessories, shoes, graphite, gardening and many more in our flea market. Stay Tuned.