Invitation and Schedule
18th Rongali Bihu CelebrationsAssam Society of Bangalore have been celebrating Bihu in Bangalore since last 17 years. Over the years, the Assamese residents of Bangalore have witnessed grand Bihu celebrations and mega performances from Zubeen, Papon, Dikshu, Priyanka Bharali, Manas Robin, Subasana Dutta, Mausam Gogoi, Khagen Gogoi, Jitul Sonowal and many more under the banner of ASoB. Assam Society of Bangalore have been able to sustain the legacy of "Bapotisahon" Rongali Bihu by organising various traditional cultural programmes including - Husori Competition and Bihu Kuwori Competition in the past many years. To continue the legacy, lets come together once again to celebrate Bihu at : Adugodi Police Grounds, Koramangala. We look forward your honorable presence
- Bihu Flag Hosting and Welcome Chorus
- Smriti Tarpan
- Fun Games
- Laru Pitha Pona Competition.
- Bihu Kuwori Competition
- Cultural Evening
Registration and Passes
Please make your contribution for the grand 18th Rongali Bihu 2017 using the link below:This link will take to the payment gateway of Payumoney. You a confirmation mail within 24 hours of successful payment from payuMoney or from Assam Society of Bangalore. Kindly show us the confirmation mail/receipt in a printout or a soft copy in your mobile so that we can issue you the at Passes at the venue.
Contact for Queries
You can also contact for passes
- Pranjal Medhi: 9886307751[Horamavu/Accenture]
- Mohshin Ahmed: 9739879777, [Kamanahalli]
- Dhiraj Talukdar: 9740325000, [Whitefield/Kamanahalli]
- Sumeru Kataki: 9845088414, [Koramangala]
- Dipankar Kalita: 9986731340, [Koramangala/Axomi]
- Dhurba Das: 8892502504 [Horamavu/MG Road]
- Anupam Bordoloi: 9980043953 [Marathahalli]
- Pulakesh: 8748008777 [Belandur/Accenture]
- Hirak Jyoti: 8892942382 [BTM Layout]
- Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Flea Market and Food Festival
We at ASoB, always try new ways to make sure that fellow Bangalorean Assamese enjoy the events/festivals to the fullest. This Bihu we are Bringing you a Food Carnival of finger licking cuisines by members of Bangalore Food Truck Association. Exclusive stall of delicious Assamese Cuisine will also be there to make you feel that you are never far away from Assam. Also find products of home decor, apparels, crockery, jewellery, accessories, shoes, graphite, gardening and many more in our flea market. Stay Tuned.
All you need to know
- All are welcome :).
- Contribution for General Pass is : Rs. 250 only.
- Entry FREE for Children below 5 years
- Participants for Bihu Kuwori and Fun Games will get FREE entry for Cultural Fest.
- Event timing : 3 pm till 10 pm
- Pay online through the link in this page.
- You will be issued a Ticket at the venue after showing the receipt.
- Drinking and Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the premises.
Will update shortly
Registration for Bihu Kuwori
Will update shortly